Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 2002 16:23:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <alfred@FreeBSD.org>
To:        alfred@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org, alfred@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: misc/26320: mountd breaks IRIX automounter

Synopsis: mountd breaks IRIX automounter

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-bugs->alfred
Responsible-Changed-By: alfred
Responsible-Changed-When: Thu Jul 11 16:22:14 PDT 2002
Responsible-Changed-Why:
I'll take a look at this, I think we should make sure we have an error
related to RPC size before sending an abbreviated reply, I'll see if we
can do that easily before committing the attached patch.