Date:      Sat, 26 Aug 2000 22:37:36 -0700
From:      Michael Matsumura <michael@limit.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Promise Ultra66 Controller Card

I've tried this card on Windows 98 (different hard drive), same
motherboard, and it worked, so its probably not the card.  Weird
thing...when I have my second hard drive on the same IDE cable
(non-bootable), it give me a different message...

Disk error 0x80 (lba=0x13e94f)
Invalid format

compared to the error message WITH the other hard drive...

--
Michael Matsumura
michael@limit.org