Date:      Sat, 3 May 2014 09:20:01 GMT
From:      Jeremias Blendin <jeremias@blendin.org>
To:        freebsd-amd64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: amd64/189267: AMD Kabini (AM1/FM1Sb) Frequency Switching Causes Crash

The following reply was made to PR amd64/189267; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jeremias Blendin <jeremias@blendin.org>
To: doverosx@gmail.com, bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 11:17:03 +0200

 --001a1134056682a4e204f87b5c8a

 I have the same problem with an AMD Athlon 5350 on Asrock AM1H-ITX. I did
 not verify the powerd solution yet. However, the experience is similar,
 shortly after booting the system would reset. I tried FreeBSD 10 release
 and stable, in both cases I activated powerd in the installation process
 and had the described reboot issue.
 I suspected a driver issue and switched to a FreeBSD 11 snapshot which
 works perfectly. I guess the reason is that powerd is not enabled on these
 snapshots.

 --001a1134056682a4e204f87b5c8a

 rock AM1H-ITX. I did not verify the powerd solution yet. However, the exper=
 ience is similar, shortly after booting the system would reset. I tried Fre=
 eBSD 10 release and stable, in both cases I activated powerd in the install=
 ation process and had the described reboot issue.<br>
  which works perfectly. I guess the reason is that powerd is not enabled on=
  these snapshots.</div></div>

 --001a1134056682a4e204f87b5c8a--