Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 1997 08:09:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Configuration utility for thinkpad 365x

I stupidly didn't realize I was going to need a DOS or Windows
utility to change the IRQ settings etc. for the Thinkpad 365x.
Though I have the original contents backed up I don't want to
scrounge up a windows system to track it down and restore it.  Does
anyone have an image of "utility disk 1" I can use to install the
configure for a 365X or XD, or a pointer to documentation on how
they are stored and changed?

Peter

--
Peter Dufault (dufault@hda.com)   Realtime development, Machine control,
HD Associates, Inc.               Safety critical systems, Agency approval