Date:      Tue, 26 Oct 1999 07:54:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dennis Glatting <dennis.glatting@software-munitions.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        Dennis Glatting <dennis.glatting@software-munitions.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Strangeness with vinum

Hi. Thank you for your response. Yes, I should read vinum(4). I did
not.

The value of 16k for the slice slice is one of many slice sizes I
used. I changed the slice size and graphed results. I am using the
graphs to compare vinum against Veritas on a Sun 3000. I expected the
results to be significantly different, which they are, but I wanted to
see what they are.

The box running 3.3-STABLE is, somewhat, a production box, so I am
reluctant to upgrade to -CURRENT.

Again, thank you for your response. It is much appreciated. And, great
work.

--
Dennis Glatting
Copyright (c) 1999 Software Munitions