Date:      Tue, 08 Apr 2003 01:31:13 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        niklasmls@doriath.saers.com
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Current and Cisco Aironet 350

In message: <20030408012132.I55404@doriath.saers.com>
: > Sounds like an interrupt storm. :-(  What kind of cardbus bridge do
: > you have?
:
: Your suggestion made me interested in trying out alternative cards.
: Borrowing one from my neighbour, an EConnect card from SMC Networks (Model
: SMC2634W V.2), it paniced process cbb0 with a supervisor read, page not
: present. Any pointers to how I can trace this back to a line of code and a
: call stack when it panics?

Please see the debugging the kernel section in the freebsd handbook
for information on how to do that.

Warner