Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 1997 16:47:16 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bernie Doehner <bad@uhf.wireless.net>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: OSS

> We will use 3.0 -current as the development OS. I got hammer real good in
> the past for being a rev or two behind.

Was afraid of that. I guess that's why development and production aren't
synonymous. Problem is, I don't currently have a mchine I can truely
dedicate to development.

How stable is 3.0-current (my only choice would be to install it on a
production machine)? Has the network device driver changed
(again?)? Is there a list of core programs/objects that I'll have to deal
with if I upgrade to 3.0-current?

Thanks and sorry for the noise of what's supposed to be multimedia talk!

Bernie