Date:      Sat, 1 Jun 1996 13:26:26 -0500 (CDT)
From:      root <root@netpc.com>
To:        John Hart <dashadow@tchnet.tchnet.com>
Cc:        John Capo <jc@irbs.com>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PPP Server

Also was wondering, with the configuration below, if i have the
options.ttydx file and a ~username/.ppprc file and a user calls into the
a given node that has a options.ttydx line it uses the ip address i have
in the options.ttydx file and not the ~username/.ppprc file how is this
fixed so that i can have a ip address on the modem so that if a user
dials in and they dont have a ~username/.ppprc file they get they get the
modem ip and if they do have have .ppprc file they get there own static
ip address?

Full Service Internet Provider|        NETPC           | Contact Us By Email
 Custom Web Page Development  |    Long Grove,IL       | ==================
     Network Consulting       |  (847)540-6209 Sales   | sales@netpc.com
 Complete Business Solutions  |(847)540-6035 Fax & Data| sysadmin@netpc.com
Get Connected To I-NET Today! |    Sat 8-12 Sun 12-4   | support@netpc.com