Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2000 15:09:45 -0400
From:      "Jeays, Mike - SDD/DDS" <mike.jeays@statcan.ca>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:    RE: Getting RID of the boot manager

As a related question, I have a Win95 disk on the primary drive,
and FreeBSD on the secondary.  I would like to switch the Win95
disk for a larger one, and re-install Win95 on it.  Once the first
drive has been removed, I won't be able to get FreeBSD to boot.
Nor will my machine support booting from the CD.

How should I proceed, please?