Date:      Mon, 11 Feb 2002 13:12:32 +0100
From:      "Thomas E. Zander" <riggs@hadiko.de>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Cc:        Marius Strom <marius@marius.org>
Subject:   Toshiba 3000 series

Hi,

first the good news:
FreeBSD boots on a Satellite 3000-514 if kernel contains no scsi
related items.
I am now testing 4.5-RELEASE.

Here the bad news: (taken from a boot -v dmesg output)

psm0: current command byte:0047
psm0: the aux port is not functioning(2)

Does anybody have a problem like this and/or knows how to fix?

Regards,
Riggs

P.S. Although working with USB mouse is okay, it would be useful to
have the touchpad, too :)

--
- "[...] I talked to the computer at great length and
-- explained my view of the Universe to it" said Marvin.