Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 1997 17:58:52 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Kenneth R. Westerback" <krw@tcn.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   2.2-RELEASE Installation Twits

and bugs@freebsd.org.  However, in RELNOTES.TXT they are referred to as
freebsd-questions@, freebsd-hackers@ and freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org.  Even
if both are correct consistency would avoid undue user panic!

2) When the installation reached the point where I got the screen

   Message
   Congratulations! You have ....

I noticed that the [ok] button on the bottom of the screen did not have
the '[' coloured (sic - Canadian, eh!) blue, left it looking a little
lopsided.

3) The UTC vs LOCALTIME dialog text was VERY confusing.  Why not just have
the text read "Your CMOS clock is set to ..." and have one button labelled
UTC and one labelled LOCALTIME, or radio buttons.  I had to read the text
very slowly and carefully before I could figure out what was being
asked.  If I slowed down and read all documentation slowly and
carefully who knows how boring life could become!

As you can see, pretty minor stuff.  Great job!

---- Ken