Date:      Tue, 31 Aug 1999 13:26:25 +0200
From:      "Thomas Runge" <runge@rostock.zgdv.de>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Teletext

Hi Multimedians!

Yesterday I tried the new driver snapshot for /deb/bktr and alevt.
It works great! We now have a solution, that's even better than
the commercial NT driver from Hauppauge.

Roger, thank you *very* much for your efforts!

But one drawback. The last drivers had some problem switching
TV stations. It sometimes happens, that the new station has
no moving picture, just a still pixel garbage but with sound.
It helps switching up and back to get the right picture. Looks
like timing problems?

--
Tom