Date:      Sat, 19 Oct 1996 21:12:11 -0400
From:      "Kevin P. Neal" <kpneal@pobox.com>
To:        Michael Shuldman <michaels@ifi.uio.no>
Cc:        karl@mcs.net, deraadt@theos.com, dyson@freebsd.org, misc@openbsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/lib/libc/db/hash hash_buf.c

At 11:57 PM 10/19/96 +0000, Michael Shuldman wrote:

>If you don't want replies, why send mail at all ?
>It never ceases to amaze me how some people like to make some quick,
>childish stabs out of the dark, often loaded with personal attacks,
>and end it with something along the lines of that _they_ are "done",
>"I'm unsubscribing", "you are in my kill file from now on", etc.
>Reminds me of the game some kids like to play, ringing the door
>bell at foreign houses and then running away in hiding.
>Pathetic.

You left out the rest of the prank:
Leaving a burning bag on the porch. Person comes out door, sees burning
bag, stomps it. Guess what?

The bag was full of shit, which is now everywhere.

Why did I mention this? Because I think it's kinda fitting in this whole
argument. Sheesh.

Oh, and my personal fav is this:
"Well, HE started it!"

"Did not! You started it!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

My Mom, apon hearing this, would say "Then YOU stop it.", occasionally
throwing in a "I don't care who started it, ....."

Don't make me bring my Mom onto the lists.
--
XCOMM Kevin P. Neal, Sophomore, Comp. Sci. \   kpneal@pobox.com
XCOMM  "Corrected!" -- Old Amiga tips file  \  kpneal@eos.ncsu.edu