Date:      Tue, 3 Apr 2001 19:17:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bates Burnell <bburnell@dnai.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xwindows nightmare

I'm really a newbie at this, so this may come across as clueless...
::deep breath::

  I recently managed to install FreeBSD.  Even got Xwindows working.. kind
of.  It starts, but there is something (gee, that's specific) wrong with
the display:  the virtual vertical space exceeds that of the monitor by a
great deal.  Horizontally, everything seems to fit.  Everything is
displayed just fine, I just can't see, or find a way to get to, the bottom
of the desktop.  I am running Gnome with Enlightenment.  Please help.  If
this is not enough information, let me know what you want to know, and
I'll tell you (or find out).

  Thanks in advance.
                                              -Boy

"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare,
 it is because we do not dare that things are difficult."
- Seneca