Date:      Thu, 3 Sep 1998 15:17:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <ac199@hwcn.org>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        BSD User Group Hamburg <bsdhh@bsdhh.org>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: An Open Letter To The FreeBSD Core Team

[-hackers -=> -chat, maybe a new -list, "-nontech" or somesuch
 would be appropriate?]

On Thu, 3 Sep 1998, Amancio Hasty wrote:

> In the past , I suggested that we should have a web area to keep track
> of important projects to help bring focus and direction however we
> got nowhere mostly due to lack of time and lack of volunteers.

Like http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/projects/?  I find that a gazillion
(_GAZILLION_) times nicer than an "enter your own personal pet
project" CGI.

In fact, compliments to the person who's been organizing that
page.  It is very readable.  (wosch?)

--
This .sig is not innovative, witty, or profund.