Date:      Wed, 27 Sep 2000 01:43:15 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pulse poll at Borland

On Wed, Sep 27, 2000 at 12:09:56AM +0200, Brad Knowles wrote:
> At 12:01 AM +0200 2000/9/27, Siegbert Baude wrote:
>
> >  Hey, my vote just got us in front of MacOS X with 213 vs. 212 votes! But we
> >  still need another 260 to catch BeOS. How many people are
> >subscribed here? :-)
>
> 	Me, I'll vote for BeOS.  From everything I've heard, we would be
> far better off without them, and I'll be happy if they waste their
> time on a totally dead-end OS like that.

I will second this.  Borland has been a truly short-sighted company in
the 90's and I do not even try to convince myself that an online poll is
all they need to make them stop supporting one and only one platform.

--
Giorgos Keramidas, <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
For my public pgp2 key: finger -l keramida@diogenis.ceid.upatras.gr