Date:      Thu, 8 Oct 1998 15:09:13 -0400
From:      Dennis Favro <scqdaf@globalserve.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Newbies <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   What's your Window Manager preference?

  What's everyone's window manager preference?  I've finally gotten the
time to get FreeBSD up and running, and I'd like to hear what everyone else
uses.

  I've tried out fvwm2, amivwm, twm and the K Desktop.  They're all pretty
good.  I'd like to give mlvwm a shot, (I'm a Mac user) but it needs a rc
file that I have /no/ idea how to go about creating.

--Dennis <mailto://scqdaf@globalserve.net>