Date:      Tue, 11 Jan 2000 01:49:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   vmware question

I'm trying to run vmware on a January 7 -current but I get the message
that the vmm file isn't found--no /usr/local/lib/vmware/lib/vmm

I also get an error trying to build linux_procfs:

/usr/ports/emulators/linux_procfs/work/sys/modules/linprocfs/../../miscfs/linprocfs/linprocfs_misc.c:190:
warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/emulators/linux_procfs/work/sys/modules/linprocfs.
*** Error code 1

On deinstalling and trying to reinstall the vmware port, it now quits
because of this error and won't install.

Is there some patching I having to do to make this all work?  I have
the following version of the vmware port:

# $vmFreeBSD: vmware/vmmon-only/freebsd/port/Makefile,v 1.8 1999/12/17
00:38:27
vsilyaev Exp $

	Annelise