Date:      Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:00:44 +1000
From:      Peter Jeremy <peter.jeremy@alcatel.com.au>
To:        "Rommel B. IKEDA" <r_ikeda@oisca.org>
Cc:        CTM Users <ctm-users@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: How to use ctm_rmail...

On 2003-Oct-21 01:19:33 +0900, "Rommel B. IKEDA" <r_ikeda@oisca.org> wrote:
>Can anyone give me a hint on how to use "ctm_rmail" to update ports-cur
>deltas...

Pre-work:
- Install pgp
- Create directories $HOME/pieces and $HOME/deltas
- Fetch the CTM pgp key and add it to your keyring

For each mail message, pipe it to:
/usr/local/bin/pgpv -f | \
    /usr/sbin/ctm_rmail -f -v -p $HOME/pieces -d $HOME/deltas

To actually apply the deltas:
ctm_rmail -uv -b /usr/ports -d $HOME/deltas

I have an alias for my ctm mail and sendmail automatically invokes a
script that includes the pgpk|ctm_rmail pipeline.

--
Peter Jeremy

PS: Your clock seems to be 9 hours slow.