Date:      Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:12:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Matthew Grooms <mgrooms@shrew.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: broadcast udp packets ...

you can use netgraph to make a "virtual bridge"

see /usr/share/examples/netgraph for an example of a single bridge.

attach one of the bridge hooks on each site to an ng_socket node that
has made a udp vpn..
see the vpn example for that..

by combining both the bridge and vpn examples you can hook the two
sites together in a bridged manner.