Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2000 13:02:27 -0600
From:      "SysAdmin" <ryahoo@yahoo.com>
To:        <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: looking for victims, err, uh, 'volunteers'

Take a look at the T13 organization's web site  -  www.t13.org
It contains a pointer to "d99104r2 Seagate SMART proposal 4/27/99 haynes".

These documents are stored on Western Digital's archive of ATA & SFF
drafts/files at

ftp://fission.dt.wdc.com/pub/standards/

NOTE  -- These are drafts - for released documents, the T13 web site
provides a
 pointer to where they can be purchased.

Although I did not find SFF-8035, there are directories for the ATA specs,
SFF specs and other drive related information.

For those who have not pointed it out before, ATA-4 and up have incorporated
portions of earlier ATAPI/SFF specs into the ATA specification
(SFF-8020, SFF-8070, SFF-8090).

Richard