Date:      Fri, 18 Aug 2000 03:15:06 +0800
From:      AJ de Jesus-Puyat <ajpuyat@globe.com.ph>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   OT: x-terminals

Hi!

I have a project coming up. Can anybody point me in the right direction. It
has to deal with a freebsd client-server set-up. we have one server P3,
256mb, 9.1 scsi hdd. And connected to this server are 20 or more PC units
without hard drives. Our principal wants to utilize the hdd-less computers
by booting from a bootrom or floppy, getting the graphics information from
the server. how do you set-up this kind of configuraion? what software
should use (other than the OS). Is there a picobsd that can be made into a
graphics terminal?

TIA

Ramon