Date:      Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:41:15 -0500
From:      Jeremy Vandenhouten <jeremy.vandenhouten@marquette.edu>
To:        Butch Evans <butch@sheltonbbs.com>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Win 98 Image

As much as this solution isn't necessarily a freebsd one, it can be
easily done on a dos boot disk.

Have you ever tried ghost? What you can do is get the hard drive all
set up however you want it. Make an image of that and burn it to a cd
(it should fit as I've done this several times when I used to build
preinstall systems) then on the "bootdisk/restore" disk for the new
machine there are a number of command line options you can throw into
autoexec to run ghost automatically and pull the image off the cd and
ghost it right onto the drive, exactly the way you set it up originally.