Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 1995 21:09:06 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@knobel>
To:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@blaise.ibp.fr>
Cc:        Gary Palmer <gary@palmer.demon.co.uk>, tom@haven.uniserve.com, vince@kbrown.oldcampus.yale.edu, pw@snoopy.MV.COM, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: /etc/printcap for Deskjet 500 and gs

On Mon, 3 Apr 1995, Ollivier Robert wrote:

> > Most of them (apart from apsfilter) are in the ports/print directory.
> > I think a solution is being worked on so that if you install 2.1 it will
> > give you the option of installing these also from a nice menuing system.
>
> Where one may find the latest version of apsfilter ? I used archie and
> it came out with a 1.11 version of it...

ok ok , you win ;-) apsfilter currently resides on perhaps not
so famous hosts, where archie "hits".

4.9 delta is the most current and stable. The last good release before
that was 4.8.1. With most Linux Distribs 4.8 is shipped *sigh*...

I'd suggest getting 4.9 delta. Look into my sig for the address.

	Andreas ///

--
andreas@knobel.gun.de         /\/\___ Wiechers & Partner Datentechnik GmbH
   Andreas Klemm          ___/\/\/       - Support Unix - akl@wup.de -

                  *** apsfilter - irgendwie clever ***
ftp.informatik.rwth-aachen.de:/pub/Linux/local/packs/APSfilter/aps-49...:-)