Date:      Thu, 30 Apr 2009 21:19:16 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Morgan_Wesstr=F6m?= <freebsd-questions@pp.dyndns.biz>
Cc:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: bsnmpd vs net-snmp

>> 2) Is there anyway to enable these two options during make without
>> editing the Makefile?
>>
> 2.  The easiest way is to set the define upon running make
>
> [/usr/ports/net-mgmt/net-snmp]$ make -DWITH_MFD_REWRITES install clean

Thanks Steve, I actually tried that before posting but thought I made
something wrong since I couldn't spot that command in the output. A
vimdiff between that output and a regular make, shows significant
differences though so I assume everything is alright. Thanks again for
helping me solve this irritating problem I've had for so long.
/Morgan