Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 1995 20:51:23 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@knobel>
To:        J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD hackers <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: /etc/printcap for Deskjet 500 and gs

On Sun, 2 Apr 1995, J Wunsch wrote:

> ...perhaps also a reference to apsfilter?  (Oooh!  We don't even have
> a port for it!  Andreas, are you also listening here?)

apsfilter 4.9 should work out of the box on 2.X. rewindstdin
is the only program that needed a patch. But that's already
done.

The only problem is a nice setup program in the style of Jordans
setup using the dialog library.

Although I have a working setup script in apsfilter, it's perhaps
a bit clumsy compared to Jordans work ... any volunteers ?! ;-)

	Andreas ///