Date:      Thu, 29 Oct 1998 10:37:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Joseph M. Scott" <jmscott@ainet.com>
To:        Steve Ames <steve@ns1.cioe.com>
Cc:        dhw@whistle.com, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.0 and /etc/mail/sendmail.cf.additions

	I'm thinking that the question to ask would be, is the info in the
/etc/mail updated ( on 3.0-RELEASE ) to work with sendmail 8.9.1 ( instead
of 8.8.8 which is what I believe it was supposed to work with )?
	From what has been said here I would guess that it hasn't.  If
that is the case then the only choice to get things working is use your mc
file to turn on things like support for the rbl.  Also look at maybe
updating the /etc/mail info for 8.9.1 ( if that hasn't been done already
:-)

* Joseph M. Scott
* jmscott@ainet.com
* American InfoMetrics