Date:      Sat, 22 Feb 2003 23:04:49 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@shiningsilence.com>
To:        <freebsd-ppc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   booting process

Since there's been some activity about getting a Mac system to boot
recently...  If someone wants to carefully detail the process they've used
in writing, I can submit it, properly formatted, for the PowerPC project
page on freebsd.org.

I don't currently have the time or equipment to ferret out the process
myself, but I can find the time to format and submit the writeup of it.
The page is probably due for an update anyway...