Date:      Sun, 24 Jan 1999 17:52:03 -0200 (EDT)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@jonny.eng.br>
To:        bright@hotjobs.com (Alfred Perlstein)
Cc:        jdp@polstra.com, des@flood.ping.uio.no, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Death to LKM screen savers? (was: Re: HEADS UP: i386 a.out LKM support   now an option..)

#define quoting(Alfred Perlstein)
// cvs up (not cvsup) takes me a LONG time to execute, i've been using '-z3'
// for comppression because i'm on dialup, is this ok with you guys?  (it
// doesn't help much though...)
//
// cvs -z3 up -Pd src
//
// i'm also using ssh for transport as rlogin doesn't work well for me.

If you are using ssh, why use -z3 ?  ssh does already compress the
channel, doesn't it ?

					Jonny

--
Joao Carlos Mendes Luis            M.Sc. Student
jonny@jonny.eng.br                 Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro