Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 1996 09:43:59 -0400
From:      cooljazz <cooljazz@eden.rutgers.edu>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Getting FreeBSD Documentations

To whom it may concern,

If someone could help me, i would like to have some detailed documentations on FreeBSD 2.X because i do
not have any problems installing on my Pemntium 166 MHz and 64 MB RAM using a Adaptec 2940u SCSI
controller card; however, I have a hard time unlike Linux getting X-windows and other applications to
work. Please, do contact as soon you can because i am very anxious to fully utilize my FreeBSD 2.1.5
operating system. Basically, i would like to know what steps i should take installing freeBSD as far as
compiling the kernel and running X-windows and other apps. Thanks for help in advance.

			`					Audie P.

								Email: pantech@superlink.net