Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2000 21:42:18 -0500
From:      bush doctor <dervish@ikhala.tcimet.net>
To:        Tim Dysinger <tim.dysinger@csgpro.com>
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Small X?

Out of da blue Tim Dysinger aka (tim@wrchq.com) said:
> Thanks guys, but, all your suggestions are to use Linux.
This is true.  I guess the strict answer to your question is that there isn't
a native small X server for use with picoBSD at this time. (At least that I
know of)  It is something I'm interested in working on and the microwindows/nanoGUI
looks promising, but I'm at least 2 months away from putting any serious time into it.
Unless someone else is doing work in this area, you may have to take what's out there
port it yourself.

> Isn't this the FreeBSD-small list?  (Where's the moderators?)  JK ;)
Why sure it is ... ;-)

> Tim Dysinger, C.S.D.
> CSG Professionals
> 5201 SW Westgate, Suite #208