Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 2000 16:29:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@osd.bsdi.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tutorial: Intro to FreeBSD Programming Tools

  I've been unable to contact James Raynard to ask for his permission
to integrate his tutorial into the Developer's Handbook.  He's written
a lot of content that would fit very well into the chapter layout of
the almost completely unwritten DH.  Does anyone have an updated email
address for him?  Should I go ahead and integrate his tutorial into the
DH (still giving him full credit of course)?

	- Murray