Date:      Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:45:55 -0500
From:      Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Practicalities of FAQ->Handbook migrations

On Monday 21 January 2002 03:03 pm, Michael Lucas wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 03:03:06PM -0500, Tom Rhodes wrote:
> >When can we start :)
>
> Sorry, you forgot to attach your patch.  ;-)
>
> Seriously, I'm not trying to be cute here.  (Well, okay, maybe a
> *tiny* bit cute.)  We just have a lot of brief bits in the FAQ that
> don't really fit in an existing Handbook section.
>
> The nice thing about this is that we will have the ability to split
> things out easily.  "Oh, we have a bunch for short bits on using mice,
> let's open up a mice chapter."

I knew something that something wasn't correct when I sent that.  I'll attach
on the next reply :)

Anyways, a quick question, quick answer chapter would be nice, but do you
have a vision of "one line question 2-3 line answer" type of chapter, or
would you like the answers to be a bit more broad than what the FAQ currently
carries?  This is your started project, but I would be more than happy to
lend a hand (no cutting off jokes pls :) I'm rather attached to them)

--Tom Rhodes