Date:      Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:01:26 +0100
From:      Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
To:        Dru <dlavigne6@sympatico.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSD Certification Group press release

--y0Ed1hDcWxc3B7cn

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 10:46:02AM -0500, Dru wrote:
>=20
> Greetings,
>=20
> Below is the first press release regarding the BSD Certification Group.
> We will be developing the new BSD Certification initiative throughout
> the coming months.  As more news on this certification becomes available
> we will provide you with the details.
>=20
> I will be happy to provide further background on the BSD Certification=20
> Group.  Please indicate a request for interview in the subject line.
>=20
> Please distribute through your normal channels.
>=20

Great news!

Does this have anything to do with bsdcertification.com?  I confused the
two earlier today and took the .com site as the real thing.

- Christian

--=20
Christian Brueffer	chris@unixpages.org	brueffer@FreeBSD.org
GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc
GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D

--y0Ed1hDcWxc3B7cn

--y0Ed1hDcWxc3B7cn--