Date:      Thu, 2 Sep 1999 10:05:24 -0700
From:      "Michael W. Akers" <mwakers@home.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, 'Dutch Collins' <dutch@charm.net>
Subject:   RE: Linux the choice of crackers?

Dutch,
Maybe a group of people should start showing up where he lives, all dressed in
black suits and white shirts wearing raybans. All of them follow this jerk around.
Shouldn't take too long to send this nut screaming into the outback. (*v^)

Michael Akers
MIB
Alien Relations Desk
Enforcement Unit

AKA

Michael Akers
M. Akers Enterprises
Unix/NT Systems Administration and Systems Integration

P.S. Of all of the Linux variations, I like Red Hat the best, but only for their
        Extreme Linux version. ( I've built several of the Beowolf Class Super
        Computers. It's real fun to do.)