Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2001 21:48:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Bruce R. Montague" <brucem@mail.cruzio.com>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   picobsd starter FAQ, round 2.

 I have a second draft, heavily revised from
the first, of a "PicoBSD User and Starter FAQ"
at:

 http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~brucem/pico_notes.htm

 Thanks to all who pinged me on the first round.
Please review and give me additional feedback,
I'll keep working on getting things right. This
is hopefully of use to those in undergrad embedded
system labs, student router projects, grad
students looking for a jump start... and others.
I'm especially interested in any links and citations
to any academic or research projects using
PicoBSD, please let me know of any such...

 Regards,

 - bruce