Date:      Thu, 22 Aug 1996 09:46:20 +0000
From:      "Richard Gresek" <rg@plusnet.de>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   ip-traffic accounting

Hallo,

i'm running several virual www-servers on FreeBSD-2.1.5 and Apache.
Each of them has its own IP-address (ifconfig ep0 inet .... alias).

Now I am looking for a software that would log the traffic to each IP
on this host so that I can build a table that shows the data
amount per week and per month for the specified IP-address.

To limit our risk with a heavy loaded server, I'd like to limit the
bandwith to its IP-address (e.g. 64kbps). Is it possible? How?

Thanks in advance

Richard
: GRESEK DATA SYSTEMS
: Hauptstrasse 2