Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:15:57 -0500
From:      "Donna Peterson" <dpeterson@ittoolbox.com>
To:        <info@fufin.org>, <jsutton@bbcon.com.au>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org>, <fruug@fruug.org>, <glo@io.com>, <gofish@weir.net>
Subject:   Press Release Question

Hello,
 One of my peers passed your contact information to me, because she felt
that your website contained a lot of great information regarding UNIX. The
reason that I am contacting you is because I was wondering if your site
accepts IT related press releases, (in this case you would just receive
those regarding UNIX, although let me know if you would be interested in
ones from any of the other portals on our network) and if so, to whom should
they be directed?

If you could, just send me back a quick "yes" or "no"! If yes, please say
where I should send them, the contact name, and if they are posted on your
site or not.
Thanks, I appreciate your help!

Regards,

Donna Peterson