Date:      Thu, 8 Feb 2001 19:46:02 -0500
From:      "Mike" <mike@sixpak.net>
To:        "Robert Daniels" <rdaniels@inficad.com>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.2 ISO

You don't even need the ISO.  Just create your two Freebsd 4.2 floppies
(kernel and mfsroot) and do a network (I used ftp) install.  Very simple
to do and you get the packages you need.  After that I had no problems
getting various ports.

I on the other hand had tons of problems with the 4.0 cd.  Guess it
depends on your hardware somehow.

Mike