Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 2000 20:06:05 +0100
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>
To:        Mark Huizer <freebsd@dohd.org>, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fxp driver not reset after Windows reboot?

Hello
I have the self same problem with my nics' Realtek 8139's.
But on my '98 machine it is dual bootable with Linux.
If I don't power cycle the PC between using windows and
Linux my nic's are unusable, gaining a MAC address
of FFFF........ as I see yours does.

I have found no solution for it (even swearing doesnt help)
but since it so similar to your problem and with both Linux
and FreeBSD .... we have been Gate'd again

Cliff