Date:      Sun, 20 Aug 95 13:33:18 MDT
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        rcarter@geli.com, asami@cs.berkeley.edu, rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com, Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, Piero@strider.ibenet.it
Subject:   Re: FBSD image

> It would be free, but this is all WAAAY too premature to discuss now
> and I rather wish Rod hadn't brought it up.  We don't even have the
> rights to it at the moment, so discussions of assignment are really
> rather moot.

On the contrary.  Due dilligence would require that you have license
policy in place or that you prevent use until you do.  Now is the
time to close the window of time between the trademark grant and the
time you have to start enforcing acceptable use.  Dot it *before* it
has been issued, please.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu
---