Date:      Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:27:39 +0200 (SAST)
From:      Jeandre du Toit <jeandre@itvs.co.za>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   XFree86

I can't get X to start after installation, I think I might not understand
the graphical configure tool. I have a Trident Cyberblade and it is on the
list, but each time after I choose it and exit sysinstall says the
configuration is wrong. I am using FreeBSD 4.7, I am downloading 5.1 but I
don't know if I will have the same problem.

I hope this is on the right list, I figure it is a problem because I am a
newbie and not something for the questions list. Please let me know if I
should rather post it there.

Thanks
Jeandre