Date:      Mon, 20 Nov 2000 00:41:41 +0100
From:      Roelof Osinga <roelof@eboa.com>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@glue.umd.edu>, Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dangerously Dedicated

Mike Smith wrote:

> This is how the platform works.  Deal with it.

The PC (BIOS) platform, that is <g>. Well, I for one can see that
it could be considered a next logical step. And that most of the
arguments to keep the status quo are 'for old times sake'. Costing
of necessity maintenance time.

All I pointed out was that instead of besides the dangerously
dedicated notification a note stating that it will disappear R.S.N.
would seem to be in order.

Roelof

--
http://BeerIsBitter.com/