Date:      Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:30:02 -0400 (AST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
Cc:        Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>, FreeBSD Chat <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>, Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD: Server or Desktop OS?

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002, Eric Anderson wrote:

> We can take this off list if need be, but I'd like to hear from anyone
> interested in doing this.

I've been talking to Eric Moore about my more 'immediate' concerns with
-STABLE ... I'm going to address that this weekend (changes in the AMR
driver) and if I can, will get venus back up to -STABLE ...

So I'm definitely willing to provide the real-world, high load testing
environments, especially if there is going to be some sort of organization
for handling resolution of crashes ...