Date:      Fri, 17 May 2002 11:29:18 -0500
From:      Tom ONeil <tom.oneil@tacni.com>
To:        Free <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Registrar

 We *just* got our confirmation from OpenSRS to start registering
domains. Took 3-4 days and was painless.
 We are going to move every one of ours off Dotster and NSI primarily
because of  reputation and  they don't spam/steal customers. I'd block
at the mailserver if I could...bas**ds.
 Shame, too, we have been with Dotster for years.

			FWIW / Tom
Tom Samplonius wrote:

>   What about www.opensrs.org?
>
>   They seem to be the only registrar that specializes in re-sellers, as
> they don't sell domain services to end-users at all.  They also give you
> software that you can install to build an interface into their system.
> For instance, you have a section on your website for customers to signup
> domains that automatically puts the info into OpenSRS.
>
> Tom

                   Thomas ONeil tom.oneil@tacni.com
 If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and
endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a
success unexpected in common hours. - Henry David Thoreau