Date:      Wed, 10 May 2000 18:25:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Omachonu Ogali <oogali@intranova.net>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ITS Brochure

ACK! Put the flamethrowers down!

I misread the headers and thought the original spam was sent out with that
software, so my Postfix line ended up rejected all FreeBSD mail...Please
don't hurt me (anytime soon).

On Wed, 10 May 2000, Omachonu Ogali wrote:

> On Wed, 10 May 2000 marketing@infotechsys.net wrote:
>
> >                         Download our electronic brochure
> >
> >       If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please click here to
> >      send us an e-mail with remove in the subject and we will automatically
> >                         block you from future mailings.
>
> My oh my, look what just landed in my Postfix header restrictions on its
> own...*gasp* could it be:
>
> /^Received:\s*by\s*.*\(bulk_mailer\s*v\..+\);\s*.*$/	REJECT
>
> My oh my, it is!  After this message I^H *cough* my machine, decided to
> drop all e-mails that are sent by this popular piece of spamware.  This
> massive spam to every possible FreeBSD e-mail address made the final
> decision.  Now I^H *cough* my machine, gets to collect other spam and see
> what else is being used out there, yay!

| Omachonu Ogali                                     oogali@intranova.net |
| Intranova Networking Group                 http://tribune.intranova.net |
| PGP Key ID:                                                  0xBFE60839 |
| PGP Fingerprint:       C8 51 14 FD 2A 87 53 D1  E3 AA 12 12 01 93 BD 34 |