Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 2002 16:08:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Alex Michlin <alex@delete.org>
To:        Eric F Crist <ecrist@adtechintegrated.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Disable Login

I remember seeing a FreeBSD advisory on a bug in login.  Now, for the
real story... What is behind this is: I just downloaded the latest Saint
version and ran it against a server.  It said there login was vunerable.
I'm not sure how it knows if there is a bug or just information (but it is
listed under the critical section).

Thanks again,

Alex