Date:      Tue, 08 Aug 2000 02:11:59 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Ruslan Ermilov <ru@sunbay.com>
Cc:        Dmitry Malov <maloff@corbina.net>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: agp_if.c

In message <20000808104924.E11454@sunbay.com> Ruslan Ermilov writes:
: It is the third time I receive such report.  Well, here is
: the checklist:

Ruslan,
	I've reproduced this several times in the labs here at Timing
Solutions.  It is due to the changes to the bsd.kmod.mk for if files.
You need to use a newer version of this file.  However, even if you do
that, you'll still get burned by the binutils changes that have gone
into -stbale.  It is completely fixed by using
buildkernel/installkernel, at least in my test environment here.  We
have lots of 4.0 plus a little systems here that we're upgrading to
4.1 and hitting this problem.  It is also biting our development
efforts since some of said systems are the host development systems.
We're upgrading those since we don't need to support building on the
older release.

Warner