Date:      Thu, 24 Feb 2000 16:29:16 -0600
From:      "Jeffrey J. Mountin" <jeff-ml@mountin.net>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: yes, current is broke...

At 01:59 PM 2/24/00 -0800, Alfred Perlstein wrote:
>* Dan Langille <dan@freebsddiary.org> [000224 13:45] wrote:
>> I'm guessing this is related to jkh's mention of OpenSSH coming into
>> the tree, but I'm posting it anyway.  Just in case it helps.  my cvsup is
>> less then 4 hours old.
>>
>> ===> libssl
>> rm -f .depend
>> mkdep -f .depend -a    -DTERMIOS -DANSI_SOURCE -DNO_IDEA -
>> I/usr/src/secure/lib/libssl/../../../crypto/openssl/crypto -
>> I/usr/obj/usr/src/secure/lib/libssl -DL_ENDIAN -
>> DDEVRANDOM=\"/dev/urandom\" -I/usr/obj/usr/src/i386/usr/include
>
>Yes, Mark is currently ripping into libcryto and friends pretty
>roughly, this is sorta expected. :)

With 48 commits (so far) to -current (only 1 to -stable) he's on a rampage!

CVSup'd in the middle and of course building is broken.  Check commits,
check mail, check more commits, <repeat several times>

Need to wait for him to either run out of code to commit or steam or Dew or
smokes or whatever's keeping him going.  Then we can all resume building.

Meantime I'll just sit back and cheer. ;)

Go Mark, Go Mark....

Jeff Mountin - jeff@mountin.net
Systems/Network Administrator
FreeBSD - the power to serve