Date:      Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:12:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Eric S <ejs@bfd.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DLink DWL-520 driver question.

I was searching around last weekend for information on inexpensive
wireless solutions, and found a comment in a message a month or two old
saying that the DWL-520 would be supported soon, as a minor piece or two
needed to be imported.

Unfortunately, I can't find the original message now, so I can't go back
to the author and confirm whether or not this has happened since the